Employment opportunities at Lotus are fairly dynamic and are updated on SEEK, LinkedIn and through selected recruitment agencies. Should you wish to speak with us regarding general employment opportunities please email Kate Doyle, HR Manager  9771 8216. Thank you.
Sales Coordinator / Administration
A great opportunity to join this market leading Australian business working with purposeful and cross-functional teams to win tenders and drive a rewarding customer experience. The purpose of this role is to connect and enhance the sales process through customer liaison, accurate quoting and negotiation.
- Read and interpret architectural plans.
- Manage customer requests within strict timeframes.
- Confident on technical product knowledge.
- Pricing and Quoting process is correct at all times.
- Negotiation with customers.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to be our new Sales Coordinator click on the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2z9jSd9
Sales / Account Management / Business Development
This opportunity is within our VIC based team (with responsibility including TAS & SA/NT) and contributes to the revenue, profit and growth targets of Lotus. It is a multi-faceted sales, account management, technical and business development role - so it's great fun!
You will be passionate and driven to:
- Deliver the revenue and margin targets
- Help clients understand how our products can best be adapted to suit their needs and environment.
- Specify and Design a suitable suite of products that match client needs.
- Negotiate to ensure margin achievement
- Influence all through the client / agent decision-making chain
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, click on the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2gW5FWU
National Service Manager
This is a newly created role that will enable us to lift the profile of our servicing division and drive commercially focused outcomes for the future.
Managing the Customer Service team, Compliance Manager and Service Technicians, you will lead constructively and strategically, whilst managing large service accounts with superior organisation skills.
You will be accomplished at:
- Negotiating contractual agreements with business-savvy terms
- Managing important clients with demanding requirements
- Supporting a diverse yet united team to deliver outstanding results
- Generating revenue and demanding exceptional internal and external customer service
- Collaborating across the business to ensure the above objectives can be exceeded
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, click on the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2hzaQwE